Friends Of Nature Association monthly trek for Feb 2021 is declared. The treks by FONA (Friends of Nature Association) are organized on No Profit No Loss basis for the purpose of Conservation of Nature through Education.
This month trek is to Vasota which is a camping + trek. (camping in tent or hall)
FONA is an NGO working in Talegaon and Chinchwad region of Pune – You may please read detailed information about this NGO here.
Dear Nature Lovers…
FONA has organised it’s Monthly Trek on 27-28 Feb 2021 to Madhu Makarand Gad trek
Trek Type : Easy Trek
(Total walk of 4 and half hours. )
Minimum Age: No age limit but participants must be physically fit.
Contribution : Rs. 7,00 /- Per Head
Contribution Includes :
( This contribution includes transport, Dinner, night stay, breakfast / tea, lunch, Forest entry fee & launch tickets.)
Contribution Does Not Include :
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, Private orders, Insurance Coverage, etc.
- Have your dinner at home on Saturday night and then board the bus. Bus will not stop in between the journey.)
- Tents are not included in package – you have to carry your own tent
Sharp 9:00 pm on 27 Feb 2021 from Talegaon
Departure timings will be followed strictly. Please be present in time at your pickup points which will be conveyed in advance.
@9:00pm on 28 Feb 2021 at Talegaon
Note – Bus route will be shared a day prior to trek.
Must things to carry : Read my post on List of Things to Carry for Trek
Mask & sanitizer compulsory
1. Tiffin for Lunch. (not required since included this time in camping package), Night dinner to be carried by participant.
2. A proper sturdy rucksack with rain-cover (check available options on Amazon)
3. Water Bottles (2 liter minimum)
4. Some snacks (If you need to eat in between)
5. Personal Medicines (If any)
7. Cap, Napkin, Spare Dress, Thermal wear. (It will be too cold at night, so thermal wear recommended)
8. Sports shoes / Hunter shoes. – Best trekking shoes in India guide
Raincoat / Jerkin (No umbrella please)
Your seat will be confirmed only after transfer of contribution amount.
(You may also transfer contribution by Net Banking)
So Hurry up..!! (Seats are limited – 30 Only.)
Contact for more details :
Friends of Nature Association organized monthly treks and half yearly Jungle safaris on no profit no loss basis as an NGO. Any profits generated from this activity goes for expenses on Conversation of nature.
FONA conducts various activities for saving nature, works in different villages to teach the villagers about snakes and their importance.
FONA’s project Mahaseer is one of the most successful project in India on conversation of Fish species called as Mahaseer.
Till date team FONA have saved thousands of snakes and released them in their natural habitat with proper permissions.
Various bird watching camps, treks to forts, jungle safaris are organized where proper information is given to participants and it is not like professional travel companies where the motive is only profit making.
This NGO is supported by hundreds of volunteers who spend their valuable time and money for conservation of nature.