Total area of the Tadoba Reserve is 1727 km²
☻Wildlife Safaris in gypsy
Things to watch:
Bengal tiger, Indian leopards, Sloth bears, Gaur, Nilgai, Dhole, Striped hyena, Small Indian civet, Jungle cats, Sambar, Spotted deer, Barking deer, Chital, Chausingha.
Reptiles : Indian python, Common Indian monitor. Indian cobra and Russel’s viper
Lake Tadoba :
The lake is an ornithologist’s paradise with a wide diversity of water birds, and raptors.
195 species of birds have been recorded, including three endangered species. The grey-headed fish eagle, the crested serpent eagle, and the changeable hawk-eagle are some of the raptors.
- Stay in Air Conditioned Tents . (04 sharing )
- Transport Pune to Pune by 3 Tier AC Train
- Vardha – Tadoba– Vardha travel by Car.
- All food charges at Tadoba. (02 breakfast, 03 lunch & 02 dinner).
- All game rides within Tadoba by Gypsy.
- All entry fees of the Tiger Reserve.
- Guide Charges
- Mineral water / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- Camera charges & Food charges during Train journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- The nearest airport is Nagpur (140 km via Umrer, Bhisi and Chimur).
- The nearest railway station is Chandrapur (on the Delhi-Madras main line) 45 kms away. Nearest main bus stand is Chandrapur and Chimur (32 km).