I must must appreciate such a quick and precise response from Suchita Shetty’s CSIA Mumbai Office.
So Good News is Yellow fever vaccination in Pune Sasoon Hospital is now authorized Government Of India Accredited vaccination Center, so Pune people need not goto Mumbai !
- Sasoon hospital center has maximum intake capacity in a day for 30 persons
- Vaccination is done only on Monday’s [Now on Tuesday’s too, update 17 May 2016]
- Thank you to “Girish Umarkhedi” Sir for providing update on 02Nov 2015
- Now maximum intake is not limited to 30 they take it in order of 5 as the medicine box contain 5 veils.today there were 45 of us and another 46th man came so they asked to pay money of all 5 veils or wait until more 4 people come
Carry original passport + 2 Xerox copies of passport
(one to submit at Sasoon Hospital and other at Kalawati Mavle Hospital)
Charges for Yellow Fever Vaccination
310 Rs per person
Information as per Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
This Certificate becomes valid 10 days after vaccination and lasts for 10 years. You will need this card as proof of vaccination to enter certain countries.
Note : This is general guideline and you MUST check specific country immigration website to check how many days vaccination shall be done.
Follow these simple steps when you reach Sasoon Hospital
- Sassoon hospital enter through main gate
- Enter inside the main building
- 8 am : At any of registration windows, provide your name + address with reason “yellow fever vaccination” , Here pay 10 rs per person
- Get your registration form
- Immediately move on to room no. 80 & get your token for yellow fever (This can be done in parallel by someone else)
- Aakash did vaccination on 28 Dec 2015, he gave good suggestion of going to room no. 80 first & collect token number, later to goto registration window, this will give you advantage of early number. Also as per his information one person can get two registration token numbers
- Now go for breakfast at B J Medical college canteen (good food quality)
or take your own bk fast (but it is must before vaccination)
- 9 am – yellow fever vaccination begins at room no. 80
- Return again to room 80 & wait for your tern (They will call as per token number)
- They will first record your data & send you to windows no 52, pay 300 rs per person at this window as vaccination charges, get receipt.
- Return back to room no. 80 & have your vaccination done
- Wait for half an hour to observe any side effects
- Till that time your Internationally valid yellow fever certificate will be ready
- Aakash did vaccination on 28 Dec 2015, he has informed not to consume alcohol for a week after vaccination.
Yellow Fever Vaccination Task over in @3 hours
( Time taken from 7.45 am till 10.30 am for 5 members)
As Indian residents travelling from India to the seven polio infected countries are required to receive a dose of OPV at least 4 weeks before travel, regardless of age and vaccination status.
Next step is to get Polio Vaccination done
Indian Government has made polio vaccination mandatory for seven countries
Phone – 020-27285432/27285937 Dr Nandapurkar A.B.
Narayan Peth Immunization Centre 283, Narayan Peth, Pune – 411030
Phone 020-24487700/9689931102 Dr Milind Khedkar
3) Yashwantrao Chavan Memorial Hospital, Sant Tukaramnagar, Pimpri-18
020-67332222 Dr Manoj Deshmukh
We went to Kalavati Mavale Hospital for polio vaccination
At this hospital the vaccination process polio dosage took just 1 mins (Free of cost),
Aakash did vaccination on 28 Dec 2015 and he has informed “Dont eat drink anything upto 1 hour after polio vaccination”
Kalavati Mavle hospital google co-ordinates 18.514907, 73.846851
Polio vaccination international certificate India
Kenya Safari Plan from India