the next task is to have flight /stay bookings but before that i shall have schengen visa before doing all bookings done !
hence i got list of documents that i shall have to accompany my visa schengen application
1) Leave sanction letter from company with reasons mentioned on it,
2) Bank statements,
3) Last 3 year IT return forms,
4) Photographs in particular size with white background,
5) Pan card,
6) Passsport (old and new),
7) Marriage certificate,
8) Investment proofs like property index 2 papers / mutual funds / shares / life insurance policies / post office savings / nsc etc.
9) Travel insurance to be done before applying for VISA,
10) Air tickes to be booked before application for VISA,
11) Hotel bookings to be done before application for VISA,
12) Certificate of highest degree obtained
Now that i need to check and collect all these things and apply for schengen visa.
The most important thing I came to know is you must have all your expired passports available ! thank god, since I do not travel too much outside I was really not aware of this requirement and about to throw my old passports !!!! somehow I kept them in one bag which was kept in old documents folder !
also it is better to have bank account details for your wife too and investments on her name, this is to support the VISA officer to decide on approval. you know more investments you show it is all better 🙂
once i received visa then i shall confirm all my bookings, since now that i hv decided to go with travel agent, he shall book hotel and airline in advance and confirm once my visa arrives, which is convenient for me…
i think i shall have decided at least a month back for this tour … but not so late 🙂
what do u say?