and this Updesh is independent of time (Kalnirpksha) … and it is immortal.
What does it mean to me?
It means keep yourself active and keep walking which I am doing since last 8 years …
It has been 30 lakh years since mankind started walking and since then man has spent his most of the lifetime in sleeping and walking and nothing else! And that is also a reason for our anatomy being suitable for walking.
So sure you need to keep walking 🙂
While walking you can enjoy nature, memorize things, concentrate on your breathing and this you can do without any equipments anywhere on this planet earth 🙂
- Wear good quality walking shoes (footwear)
- Avoid walking on hard surfaces like cement road.
- Walking using “Heel Plant” method is the best
- If you have luxury to walk on lush green lawn then you can enjoy walking with bare feet 🙂
Here are different types of walking:
- Strolling – 4 kmph
- Brisk walking – 6 kmph (burns ~400 calories per hour)
- Aerobic walking – 8 kmph or higher speed (burns ~600 calories per hour)
So enjoy walking and keep yourself fit.
Remember Walking is a life recurring bank deposit scheme for you, keep accumulating over the lifetime and you will surely get benefit after your retirement i.e. old age !